Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Way Forward




Glendurgan Maze, near Falmouth, Cornwall

This laurel maze is in the garden at Glendurgan, a subtropical valley garden that slopes down to the beautiful Helford estuary. As a boy, mazes fascinated me and our grandchildren are just the same. They rush round calling to one another, except the youngest tends to get lost and starts to cry.

There are times in our lives when we get stuck or lost, feeling scared and not knowing which way to turn. But as we look to Father, He reveals the way forward, one step at a time, keeping us on the right path. It’s so comforting to know that He has already gone ahead to prepare the way.

“Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.” Psalm 119:105

4 comments:

duopastorale said...

Nice blog. I look forward to more pics and reflections :)

Lucinda said...

These are splendid :)Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Jon, great new site! I love the photography and the connection to your intimacy with Christ. I will post a feed from my blog so others can enjoy as well. Dave
http://dadtalk.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

More, PLEASE!!!